America Needs You (ANY) fights for economic mobility for ambitious, low-income college students. Through intensive career development, mentorship, and professional networks, ANY enables students to realize their academic and career aspirations. ANY’s Fellows Program is an intensive program for high-achieving, low-income, first-generation college students.
The two-year program offers students (Fellows) career development workshops, access to internships, and professional development grants. All Fellows are matched one-on-one with a successful and motivated professional “Mentor Coach” dedicated to their personal and professional growth. Mentor Coaches and Fellows work together to cultivate the Fellows’ strengths and interests, and direct them into successful careers.
- Earn up to $2,500 in professional development grants
- Access 2 summer internships at prestigious companies and organizations
- Receive individualized support from a Mentor Coach
- Obtain in-kind services and products such as free business attire and subsidized test preparation
- Network with leading industry professionals
Fellows attend 28 full-day workshops over two years, receiving intense career development and leadership training. Workshops cover topics such as resumes, cover letters, interviewing, public speaking, and relationship management. All workshops take place on Saturdays and typically run from 10:00am to 4:00pm.